[WSBAPT] Heir Search

Jill H. Sasser jill.sasser at landerholm.com
Mon Oct 12 09:59:59 PDT 2015

I have worked with Cliff Von Langen  http://www.missingheir.com/ on several occasions over the past few years and have been very happy with his services.

Jill

Jill H. Sasser | Attorney at Law
[Landerholm Logo]
805 Broadway Street, Suite 1000
P.O. Box 1086
Vancouver, WA 98666-1086
T: 360-696-3312 | F: 360-696-2122
www.landerholm.com<http://www.landerholm.com/>

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of David Grossman
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 8:57 AM
To: wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com
Subject: [WSBAPT] Heir Search

My client was Guardian of the Person and Estate of a gentleman who died.  We converted the guardianship proceeding to a Probate.  My client is not aware of any heirs of the deceased.  Can anyone recommend a good heir search firm that I can use to try to locate heirs?

David S. Grossman
Minnick-Hayner, P.S.
P.O. Box 1757
249 West Alder
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Tel:  (509) 527-3500
Fax:  (509) 527-3506
Email:  grossman at minnickhayner.com<mailto:grossman at minnickhayner.com>

Utilizing email communications includes an inherent risk that a third party may gain access to confidential and/or privileged information.  Please take all reasonable precautions to reduce this risk.

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail and delete it from your computer. Thank you.

This e-mail message (including attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  It contains confidential, proprietary or legally protected information which is the property of  Landerholm, P.S. or its clients.  Any unauthorized disclosure or use of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.