[WSBAPT] probate petition where assets unclear

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Mon Oct 12 15:11:14 PDT 2015

I don't typically put details about assets in the petition.  If your PR can guess the amount of assets and of debts to assert solvency I believe that's all that is expected.  The inventory is for the details.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-325-2801
www.lisaschuchman.com

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. -Eleanor Roosevelt

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
  Please consider the trees before printing this document