[WSBAPT] Domestic Partnership and Civil Marriage

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Mon Oct 5 14:47:32 PDT 2015

I agree.  The marriage is a marriage under federal law.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-325-2801
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. -Eleanor Roosevelt

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document