[WSBAPT] looking for referral to transfer real estate case involving trespass/waste

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Thu May 21 17:50:28 PDT 2015

Heather: we could do this matter competently.  Query the level of damage?  Trespass can be vandalism or boundary line issues or any number of other types of damage.  Is the damage large enough for real litigation?

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
www.hawkeslawfirm.com<http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com>