[WSBAPT] Trust for Disabled Child

Steve Stovall steve at solutionlaw.us
Mon Mar 30 14:57:57 PDT 2015

PC in the Tacoma area is looking for local counsel experienced in setting up trusts to provide for disabled child.  Sorry, but I don't have any more facts than that to share.  All referrals will be forwarded, including self-referrals.

Best Regards,

Steven L. Stovall
Solution Law
6107 Lake Grove St. S.W.
Lakewood, WA 98499
Tel. 253-235-4044
Fax 253-883-4055
 Send me a secure message<https://securecontact.me/steve%40solutionlaw.us>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This transmission may contain information belonging to the sender that is confidential and/or legally privileged.  The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it immediately and notify us by telephone of the error so we may correct our records.