[WSBAPT] Administrator Bond

Dalynne Singleton dalynne.singleton at singletonjorgensen.com
Sat Mar 28 19:26:09 PDT 2015

Has anyone executed against an Administrator's Bond?  I have an
administrator that was removed and I was appointed as the new Administrator
by the Court.

She took all the monies out of the estate account and will not return my
calls.  I hate to do this but I have no choice.  I noted a hearing on her
removal and she didn't appear.

Sad Situation.

Dalynne Singleton

 <http://www.singletonjorgensen.com/>

1541 Piperberry Way SE, Suite 105

Port Orchard, WA  98366

Phone: 360-329-4079

Fax:     360-443-1259

E-mail:  <mailto:lara at singletonjorgensen.com> dalynne at singletonjorgensen.com

Web:     <http://www.singletonjorgensen.com/> www.singletonjorgensen.com

LICENSED IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON

IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments
accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information
protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for
the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege
or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in
error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or
otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender
by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its
attachments, if any.

<http://www.superlawyers.com/redir?r=http://www.superlawyers.com/washington/
lawyer/Gary-Manca/ca059d21-1b6e-4fca-b396-80c253f82402.html&c=email_Small_ba
dge&i=ca059d21-1b6e-4fca-b396-80c253f82402>

---