[WSBAPT] Looking for real estate attorney with co-housing experience

Sarah Jael Dion sarah at dionlaw.com
Wed Mar 25 19:21:41 PDT 2015

Hello!

Some acquaintances are buying a piece of real property with the intent of turning it into co-housing. They have an idea of setting up an LLC and using a Capital Lease agreement between the purchasers and the LLC to accomplish their objectives. I would like them to retain a real estate attorney with co-housing experience to brainstorm and advise them about the various ways they might accomplish their goal, and to discuss the risks and benefits of the Capital Lease idea. So of course I told them I would find them a few names.

Anyone fit this description or know someone who does?

Thanks in advance!

Sarah Jael Dion

Dion Law PLLC
206-550-4005
sarah at dionlaw.com
dionlaw.com

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please notify me immediately and delete the message. Please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.