[WSBAPT] How to provide for Testator's child support obligation

Robert R. Cole cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Fri Mar 20 10:07:16 PDT 2015

Judgments need to be presented as a claim, just don't have to provide proof.

Very Truly Yours,

Robert R. Cole

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

10101 - 270th St. NW

P.O. Box 249

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.