[WSBAPT] Will provisions for pets

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Thu Mar 19 10:40:42 PDT 2015

My pet language: (Though the amount varies somewhat significantly from client to client.)

Pets.  I give my _dog/cat_, ____pet name_________, and any other animals which I may own at the time of my death, to _____recipient_________, with the request that s/he treat them as companion animals.  If s/he is unable or unwilling to accept my animals, I give such animals to ____alt recipient_______________, with the request that s/he treat them as companion animals.  If he is unable or unwilling to accept my animals, my Personal Representative shall select an appropriate person to accept the animals and treat them as companion animals, and I give my animals to such person.  I direct my Personal Representative to give Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000) from my estate to the person who accepts my animals, and I request (but do not direct) that these funds be used for the care of my animals.

Though the amount varies somewhat significantly from client to client.

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>

Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.