[WSBAPT] best way to deed property to heir who is buying out siblings

Chandra Lewnau chandra at lewnaulaw.com
Tue Mar 17 17:22:29 PDT 2015

Thanks again. I really appreciate the offer to talk. There are only 2 heirs
(the PR is one) and they will agree to the price and the division of other
assets in writing, so I think I am inclined to skip a formal purchase and
sale agreement, unless you think I would be shooting myself in the foot.

  *Chandra M. Lewnau*   Wills & Trusts | Probate | Small Business
  [image: photo]
Phone: 206-317-4282
Email: chandra at lewnaulaw.com
Website: lewnaulaw.com
Address: 1001 4th Ave., 44th Floor, Seattle, WA 98154
 <http://linkedin.com/in/chandralewnau>  <http://twitter.com/lawspotting>
<http://plus.google.com/+ChandraLewnau/posts>
  In-person meetings available in West Seattle or downtown Seattle.
  <http://scheduleonce.com/chandralewnau>  Schedule an appointment online
<http://scheduleonce.com/chandralewnau>
CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION - This communication constitutes an electronic
communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. Section 2510, and its disclosure is strictly limited to the
recipient intended by the sender. It may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, and/or confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any of the
contents is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original
transmission and all copies.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE - To ensure compliance with requirements
imposed by the IRS, we hereby inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained
in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding
penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (b) promoting, marketing, or
recommending to another party any matter addressed herein.
 Get a signature like this:
<http://ws-stats.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS8/dXRtX3NvdXJjZT1leHRlbnNpb24mdXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fY2FtcGFpZ249cHJvbW9fNDUiLCAiZSI6ICJwcm9tb180NV9jbGljayJ9>
Click
here!