[WSBAPT] TIC/JTWROS

Brink, Kerry Kbrink at vjglaw.com
Tue Mar 17 14:52:06 PDT 2015

No requirement that I've ever run into.  I think its more banking convenience, not a quirky law.

Best regards,

Kerry E. Brink
Kerry E. Brink * Attorney
Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara
PO Box 1315
1201 Pacific Ave Suite 1900
Tacoma, WA   98401-1315

www.vjglaw.com<http://www.vjglaw.com/>

* kbrink at vjglaw.com
* 253.383.3791 (main)
         253.591.8555 (direct)
         253.383.6377 (fax)

CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To assure compliance with Treasury Department rules governing tax practice, we inform you that any advice (including in any attachment) (1) was not written and is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalty that may be imposed on the taxpayer, (2) may not be used in connection with promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any transaction or matter addressed herein, and (3) does not constitute a formal tax opinion and thus may not be relied upon as such.

CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER:  This Electronic Message contains information belonging to Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP, which is confidential and/or privileged information.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us if you have received this message by mistake.  Thank you.