[WSBAPT] Recording Death certificate without soc sec number costs $50

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Tue Mar 10 14:00:56 PDT 2015

Hi, Josh,

For what it’s worth, I recorded an Affidavit of Lack of Probate in King County with the SSN blocked out on the death certificate.  I normally block out the mother’s maiden name as well, though in this case it was unknown.  I’m pretty sure I’d have gotten your same letter if I had not blocked them out.  In King it is required.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-325-2801
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

I prefer an excess of caricature to an excess of censorship. -Nicolas Sarkozy

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document