[WSBAPT] Eastside Attorney Referral needed

Glenn Price glenn at pricefarrington.com
Mon Mar 9 12:38:29 PDT 2015

A client has made this request:

"We  need some legal guidance in the area of family law and specifically
dealing with someone with a mental illness. My oldest daughter (who is 19)
is bringing up some false allegations against us and our family and we need
to put some safe guards around us. Do you know of a reputable attorney
(preferably on the eastside) but that really knows the family law and
dealing with difficult mental illness challenges in a family?"

I will forward any contact information provided.

With thanks.

GDP

Glenn D. Price, J.D.
Price & Farrington, PLLC
Attorneys and Counselors at Law

Parkwood Office Center
2370 130th Avenue N.E., Suite 103
Bellevue, Washington 98005
Phone: 425.451.3583  Fax: 425.522.4818

Email: glenn at pricefarrington.com
Home page:    <http://www.pricefarrington.com/> www.pricefarrington.com

Estate, Tax, Retirement and Asset Protection Planning

This e-mail and any attachment is intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s) and is privileged and confidential within the attorney-client
privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any
attachment.

IRS Circular 230 provides that this message cannot be used to avoid any IRS
tax penalties.

No trees have been killed in the sending of this message, but billions of
electrons have been horribly inconvenienced.