[WSBAPT] Vancouver RE attny

Douglas Bratt djbratt at mbavancouverlaw.com
Sun Mar 8 22:09:25 PDT 2015

Hello:

My partner, Phil Andrews, would be a good resource for your client. He does lots of real estate work.  Our offices are in Vancouver, WA.

Contact info is below.

Best Regards,

Doug Bratt

Douglas J. Bratt
Lawyer

Morse Bratt Andrews & Foster, PLLC
108 E Mill Plain Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98660

Office: (360) 213-2040
Fax: (360) 213-2030

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you have received this message by mistake, please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the email. Instead, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us.  Thank you.

NOTE:  I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege.  This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

TAX ADVICE NOTICE: IRS Circular 230 requires us to advise you that, if this communication or any attachment contains any tax advice, the advice is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding federal tax penalties. A taxpayer may rely on professional advice to avoid federal tax penalties only if the advice is reflected in a comprehensive tax opinion that conforms to stringent requirements. Please contact us if you have any questions about Circular 230 or would like to discuss our preparation of an opinion that conforms to these IRS rules.

-----Original Message-----From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Paul H. Grant