[WSBAPT] Removing Deceased Father's Name from Deed

John Creahan john at cairn-law.com
Wed Jun 24 12:30:23 PDT 2015

My answer to virtually all probate/real estate questions is “talk to the title insurance company.” The title company may be willing to insure title if you record the final divorce decree or something similar.
The “legal” answer doesn’t really matter if you can deliver insured title.

John Creahan
206-621-5848
www.cairn-law.com<http://www.cairn-law.com/>