[WSBAPT] Rejection of Claim in Probate

Thomas M. Culbertson tculbertson at lukins.com
Tue Jun 16 15:00:35 PDT 2015

Are you sure you have to poke the bee’s nest (ie reject the claim)?  The obligation to accept or reject in RCW 11.40.080 applies to “claims presented in the manner provided in RCW 11.40.070” and a late claim isn’t presented in the manner required by RCW 11.40.070.

THOMAS M. CULBERTSON  I  Lukins & Annis, PS
717 W. Sprague Ave, Suite 1600, Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 455-9555  I  fax (509) 363-2500  I  tculbertson at lukins.com<mailto:tculbertson at lukins.com>