[WSBAPT] Rejection of Claim in Probate

David Kazemba david at davittlaw.com
Tue Jun 16 10:56:53 PDT 2015

Hello All:

A creditor in a probate, BOA, has presented an unsecured claim that is time
barred – not even in the realm  of when they should have filed the claim.
Personal Representative wants to reject the claim.

My question for the listerserve is how aggressive is this specific
creditor?  The notification of rejection seems the equivalent of poking a
bees nest. We have a Petition to Set Aside pending and I wonder if I should
wait on the rejection until after that order is entered.

Thank you all in advance.

Best,

David Kazemba
Davitt Law Group, PLLC
330 King Street Suite 4
Wenatchee, WA 98801
(509) 888-2925 - tel.
(509) 888-2926 -fax
david at davittlaw.com
www.davittlaw.com

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message. If
you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy or communicate this
message to anyone.  If you received this message in error, please destroy
this message and notify the sender by reply email.