[WSBAPT] Wills in Safe Deposit Boxes

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Thu Jun 11 17:33:44 PDT 2015

That’s the way I have done it.  You put in the Petition that you believe the names person is the nominated PR but you need to get the safe deposit box opened in order to get the Will.  Never had a problem with it, even with Bank of America.  (Hard to believe, I know.)

James R. Doran

Attorney at Law

100 E. Pine Street – Suite 205

Bellingham, WA 98225