[WSBAPT] Out of State POAs

Krista MacLaren kjm.inc at mac.com
Tue Jun 2 16:32:39 PDT 2015

Hi Good People:

I”m wondering whether you routinely redo out of state POAs if a client is redoing an out-of-state will anyway?  My client’s AK POAs look perfectly good, but I am not certain whether it is harder to get WA third parties to accept out of state POAs?  Thank you for your comments!

Krista MacLaren
Attorney at Law
Northgate Executive Center II
9725 3rd Ave NE, Suite 600
Seattle WA 98115
(206) 523-6116

Please note, as with most email providers, Mac does not encrypt email messages. Accordingly, the confidentiality of messages sent to this address cannot be assured. This e-mail is intended for viewing only by the individual or entity to whom its content is addressed, and it may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you received this email in error, please honor the privacy of the intended recipient: reply to the sender regarding the error and delete the message.