[WSBAPT] Apparently insolvent estate

Ron Housh ron at housh.org
Mon Jul 27 12:58:51 PDT 2015

Related question:  are DSHS claims typically (always?) unsecured?

For example, in an insolvent estate where there is a secured creditor - note
holder with a recorded deed of trust - would a DSHS claim be subordinate?

Thanks!

I AM TYPICALLY IN THE SEATTLE OFFICE ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AND IN THE
MOUNT VERNON OFFICE ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY

Ronald G. Housh, P.S.

Attorney at Law

Seattle Office:

1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000