[WSBAPT] period of limitation omitted spouse claims againts will

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Thu Jul 16 13:03:27 PDT 2015

My 1.5 hours of research on this topic supports Eric's comments on this
thread. My original post was precipitated by the lack of supporting statute
or cases in portions of the Probate Desk Book. But then section 9.3(2) came
to the rescue.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.