[WSBAPT] Probate without Spouse

Paladin Childress Law Office, PLLC mkpc at paladinchildresslawoffice.com
Fri Jan 23 16:12:26 PST 2015

If I'm not mistaken--all that is necessary to send is the Notice of
Appointment and a copy of the Will (If there is one) to those named in the
petition.  See RCW11.28.237. Since the 40 days has passed and surviving
spouse is not named PR, I doubt a hearing is necessary.

Hope this helps! ( and I agree...Go Hawks!!!l