[WSBAPT] sticky DPOA scenario

Valerie Ohlstrom valerie at ohlstromlaw.com
Fri Jan 23 07:05:44 PST 2015

Krista:

I would be happy to talk with you about this situation. A critical decision
that you will have to make is who is your client. I suggest you review RPC
1.14, including the comments.
http://www.courts.wa.gov/court_rules/?fa=court_rules.display
<http://www.courts.wa.gov/court_rules/?fa=court_rules.display&group=ga&set=r
pc&ruleid=garpc1.14> &group=ga&set=rpc&ruleid=garpc1.14. Even if some
incapacity, Mom may be represented and have her wishes recognized.
Challenging waters to navigate.

Very Truly Yours,

Val

Valerie O. Ohlstrom