[WSBAPT] Probate Litigation Attorney

Ms. Roberta Armstrong labor4law at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 12:59:06 PST 2015

Hello Listserve,
Happy New Year!!
I'm looking for a probate attorney who has litigation experience in a will contest. The complexity with the case is that it is in federal jurisdiction and my client is an omitted heir from an otherwise presumed valid will.

This is my first probate case and I would greatly appreciate a seasoned trial attorney expertise.

Thank you in advance, and I welcome your reply.
Roberta Ms. Roberta ArmstrongWashington State Bar Association No. 42343425.737.5448robertaa at u.washington.edu Please note that the contents of this e-mail message are confidential and are not intended to be a solicitation for legal services or fall within the purview of the unauthorized practice of law and may be legally privileged, being intended for the named recipient.  Please do not reproduce or transmit this message without permission of the sender.  If you have received this message in error notify the sender to inform them of the inadvertent mistake and then delete this message from your computer and server. Thank you in advance for your adherence.