[WSBAPT] Quit claim deed vs. Personal represenative deed

Lovie Bernardi lovie at sbfirm.com
Tue Feb 24 13:36:45 PST 2015

Richard,

Do you also include a section that refers to the specific provision(s)
of the will that specify that the grantee receives the property under
the will? There is such a section in the PR deed that I've used in the
past. This is where I run into an issue with using a PR deed in this
specific case, because the will says divide the community property in
half, half to the living trust, half to surviving spouse, rather
specifically bequeathing the particular property or the residue to the
survivor. Can I leave that out and just include the language about the
grantor being the appointed PR? Thanks for your input.

Lovie