[WSBAPT] Quit claim deed vs. Personal represenative deed

Richard Wills richardwills at washington-probate.com
Tue Feb 24 13:06:43 PST 2015

*For better or worse, what I've used to distribute real property out of
an estate is what I've called a PR's Deed, which I prepared from a
Quitclaim Deed by specifying its Grantor to be the PR of an estate etc.
I've used my PR's Deed form for years, & so far, have not had any
problem with it unless I somehow screw up its legal description or make
some other dumb mistake like that, such as misspelling a party's name,
Oh, my!*