[WSBAPT] handwriting expert

Maureen Wickert wickertlaw at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 13:28:54 PST 2015

Ok, here are my two cents.....

I also use blue ink and my notary stamp is decidedly blue.  A way to determine if a signature is original or a copy is to look at the reverse side of the signature. The reverse side of the signature will have an indentation of the signature when someone signs on a soft surface or writes with a strong hand. Sometimes you can see the indentation or sometimes you can feel it with your finger. Although, this is not absolute, but may help.

Very truly yours,
Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law

       WICKERT LAW OFFICE

14900 Interurban Avenue South, Ste 255
        Tukwila, WA 98168
       Phone: 206-859-5502
         Fax: 206-260-9005
     www.wickertlawoffice.com
       wickertlaw at comcast.net

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email immediately.