[WSBAPT] TEDRA Petition

Elena Garella law at garella.com
Thu Feb 12 11:26:28 PST 2015

Oh this TEDRA- it was supposed to simplify things and it has led to more
procedural traps . . .  Belt and suspenders are in order for a last moment
filing.  Perhaps best to file a separate TEDRA action for an accounting and
also file an objection in the probate case to closure, advising the court
that a TEDRA has been filed under cause no. //// ....

Elena Luisa Garella
Law Offices
K.R. Trigger Building, Suite 208
3201 First Avenue South