[WSBAPT] UW Tax LL.M student offering FREE assistance to estate planners

Sandra Perkins sandraperkins at seanet.com
Wed Feb 11 14:43:49 PST 2015

Hello, all!  I am forwarding the e-mail below from Robin Andrews, who is a
very bright and delightful LLM student at UW.  I think she would be very
helpful to anyone who contacts her!  Sandra Perkins

I am a full-time student in the UW's Tax LL.M program and looking to see the
inside of an estate planning practice before I graduate in December 2016. I
gained top marks in law school in England and I am preparing to sit for the
Washington bar in February 2016.

I am currently able to help out 1-2 days a week, and I will be available
full-time this summer. I would like to trade my excellent research and
organizational skills for unpaid legal experience!

Please contact me if you are interested: robin.d.andrews at gmail.com