[WSBAPT] Off-Topic Request: job opening in Friday Harbor for associate with at least two years of experience

William J Weissinger bill at sanjuanlaw.com
Wed Feb 11 14:32:46 PST 2015

My office is looking for an associate with approximately two to five years
of experience and a desire to live in the San Juan Islands.

For further information, please contact mimi at sanjuanlaw.com.

Bill Weissinger
 <mailto:bill at sanjuanlaw.com> bill at sanjuanlaw.com
Phone (360) 378-6234
Fax (360) 378-6244
 <http://www.sanjuanlaw.com/> www.sanjuanlaw.com

Office Hours:  Monday - Friday, 9:00 to 5:00.  Client appointments scheduled
Monday through Thursday.

This email is sent by a law office and contains information that may be
privileged and confidential, or protected by the work product doctrine.  If
you believe that it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please
notify the sender that you have received the message in error, and then
delete it.  To comply with IRS rules, we must tell you that if this message
contains advice relating to federal taxes, that advice was not intended to
be used, and cannot be used, for avoiding penalties that may be imposed
under federal tax law.