[WSBAPT] foreclosure purchaser referral needed

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:44:04 PST 2015

I had a similar situation where the HOA sued the Bank, the

Bank paid the HOA six months of dues, thereby preserving its lien and then
got dismissed from the foreclosure proceeding.  I didn't come up with
anything other than buyer beware.  I would love to hear if there are ways to
preserve the buyer's purchase the bank.  Please post if you get any answers
off-line.