[WSBAPT] Referral - CA

jeffrey winter jdwinter at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:35:47 PST 2015

 Listmates:

I would welcome a referral to a Washington attorney licensed in California, or a California attorney, to assist a friend who would like to file a claim against the estate of her recently deceased ex-husband.  The amount owed for back child support seems to be worth the expense of pursuing the estate.  I believe the Decedent was a resident of either Placer County or Sacramento County at the time of death.  It is not clear whether a probate has been commenced or not at this point.

Thank you,

Jeffrey D. Winter

Law Office of Jeffrey D. Winter, P.S.

604 North Main Street