[WSBAPT] condo question

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Wed Feb 4 09:54:45 PST 2015

I believe the consensus is correct, and is what I have found over the hundreds of deeds where I have prepared, facilitated execution, or recorded over the years. If the full legal cannot fit on the first page along with the other required elements (grantor, conveyance language, grantee, tax parcel number and reference number of related or released documents) then an abbreviated legal is required.
See the LPO form for a SWD (link below):
http://www.wsba.org/~/media/Files/Licensing_Lawyer%20Conduct/LPO/LPO%20Forms%20PDF/10-05_i_%20SWD.ashx

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>

Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.