[WSBAPT] who sorts, advises, and clears out homes ?

Sarah Smith sesmith at ballardlawyers.com
Thu Dec 31 09:20:19 PST 2015

I use SeamLess Moves out of Bellevue.

Sarah E. Smith, Esq.
MULLAVEY, PROUT, GRENLEY & FOE, LLP
2401 N.W. SIXTY-FIFTH
P.O. Box 70567
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON  98127
(206) 789-2511
FAX:  (206) 789-4484
sesmith at ballardlawyers.com

NOTICE: This is a private and confidential communication for the sole viewing and use if the intended recipient.  This communication may contain information, protected by the attorney-client privilege or work product doctrine.  If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please immediately notify the sender and delete and destroy all copies of this communication, whether in paper or electronic form.  The unauthorized disclosure, distribution, copying, or use of information contained in this communication may violate State and Federal laws, including but not limited to the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510 et. Seq. and the Washington Privacy Act, chapter 9.37 RCW.

CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: We do not provide tax advice.  Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, any tax advice referred to or contained in this communication, including attachments, is not intended and may not be used, for the purpose of avoiding federal tax related penalties or promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.