[WSBAPT] Gun Transfer

J A Cyphers jacyphers at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:40:09 PST 2015

Below is the email that I received when I called the Dept of Revenue about
forms for gun transfers.
Apparently they want reports on pistols and revolvers but not rifles.
The telephone number for the Firearms Unit is in the below email.
My understanding is just that we need to report the transfer with the info
shown below.

Jackie Cyphers
Jeannette A. Cyphers, Attorney at Law
P. O. Box 908
Edmonds, WA 98020-0908
425-776-5887
fax 425-640-0814
jacyphers at gmail.com

We do not use encrypted email so this message is not secure and may not be
protected by attorney client privilege.  NOTE:  This email address is NOT
monitored 24/7.  If your matter requires prompt attention please call our
offices during business hours so we can discuss it with you and also discuss
timing.

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use of the person or persons to
whom it is addressed. The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
Sections 2510-2521 applies to this e-mail. Unauthorized review of
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by phone or reply e-mail. Do not disseminate this
e-mail and destroy the original e-mail and any copies.