[WSBAPT] Gun transfers at death

Cody Moore cmoore at lewiston.com
Tue Dec 15 13:28:27 PST 2015

Hi,

I am new to the list. I wonder if anyone can help me on gun inheritance.

RCW 9.41.133 (4)(g) seems to say that the gun transfer law doesn't apply to
a pistol transferred by inheritance within 60 days of the owner's death. Can
anyone advise on this statute?

Thanks in advance.

Cody Redmond Moore

JONES, BROWER & CALLERY, P.L.L.C.

P.O. Box 854

1304 Idaho Street

Lewiston, ID  83501

 <tel:%28208%29%20743-3591> (208) 743-3591 voice

 <tel:%28208%29%20746-9553> (208) 746-9553 fax

 <http://www.jonesbrowercallery.com/> www.jonesbrowercallery.com

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email transmission (and/or the
documents/attachments accompanying  it) may contain confidential information
which is protected by the attorney-client privilege.  The information is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please contact us immediately, destroy any
copies, and delete it from your computer system.  Thank you.