[WSBAPT] IRA Inheritance and Medicaid

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 11:17:23 PDT 2015

Thanks Jacob - Medicaid for elderly is an asset/income test but I
understood that all other assistance was only income based.  I think the
IRA annuity option may assist this individual nonetheless so we may look
into that option as suggested on the list - the one fact that I did not
know was if client being on SSDI would have any influence on the correct
option - the last line of your link suggests it does not.

I appreciate your response .... even on vacation!

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.