[WSBAPT] IRA Inheritance and Medicaid

Jacob Menashe jacob at hickmanmenashe.com
Wed Aug 19 10:28:21 PDT 2015

Paul, I think you had it right initially. If your person is on the expanded Medicaid through Obamacare the IRA itself, the IRA itself shouldn’t be a bar to eligibility – it’s only the income that will matter. http://www.hca.wa.gov/hcr/me/Pages/index.aspx.

On vacation again today, so I won’t see any responses until tomorrow at the soonest. ☺.

Best,

Jacob

Jacob H. Menashe
Hickman Menashe, PS