[WSBAPT] Deceased mother's name on deed/title to house and sons?

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Wed Aug 19 11:08:43 PDT 2015

Before doing anything look at the deed and talk to a title officer. The form
of the deed may allow avoidance of probate or adjudication of testacy.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.