[WSBAPT] looking for quick referral for review of tribal property lease (with Bureau of Indian Affairs)

Craig Sjostrom cdsjostrom at comcast.net
Fri Aug 7 09:12:43 PDT 2015

I can do it

Craig

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message contains information belonging to the Law Office of Craig Sjostrom, which may be privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you believe that you have received this message in error, please be so kind as to contact the sender and delete the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. Thank you.