[WSBAPT] looking for quick referral for review of tribal property lease (with Bureau of Indian Affairs)

Pearce Law PLLC heather at pearcelawservices.com
Thu Aug 6 21:53:42 PDT 2015

Hello Listmates,
Who here has experience dealing with tribal property leases? A friend of mine is a realtor assisting her client in leasing the property, but would like the documents reviewed. They appear to be pretty straightforward, but I haven’t reviewed tribal leases before, and I don’t have the time on short notice to do this review for her given my schedule.

Anybody willing to do a quick review and let her know if you are willing to help? Please let me know at your earliest convenience as I will be unavailable later in the day (Friday).

Thank you!!
Heather

Heather Pearce Campbell
Pearce Law, PLLC | c: 206.799.2539