[WSBAPT] Title question

John Creahan john at cairn-law.com
Wed Apr 29 14:52:20 PDT 2015

Perhaps you could have two deeds (one for mom and dad and one for daughter and son in law) that conveyed a 50% undivided interest in the property. This would eliminate the potential for misinterpreting the parents’ intent (resulting in daughter or her husband receiving all of the property) even if each married couple held their interests as jtwros.

John Creahan
206-621-5848
www.cairn-law.com<http://www.cairn-law.com/>