[WSBAPT] Bank Behaving Badly - B of A

Richard Wills richardwills at washington-probate.com
Mon Apr 27 13:46:01 PDT 2015

*Yup, that's been my experience with both BECU & BofA.  When I get
really, really frustrated, I do a (& get & serve the Order for the)
Motion for Contempt.  That typically gets results, but, geez, at what
cost & inconvenience!!!**  I've got numbers of other stories about both
BECU & BofA, of which I won't bore you.  If you want to talk to a real
BofA non-friend, call Rob Wilson-Hoss, in Shelton, who can give you a
mouthful.**You think you have problems with BofA, zounds!!!**  (Not to
imply that your problems are trivial, but Rob's are monumental.)*