[WSBAPT] Time Share Donation to Charity

Maureen Wickert wickertlaw at comcast.net
Thu Apr 23 14:46:25 PDT 2015

I second your suspicions. There are hundreds of companies out there who are willing to broker trades, sales, or gifts of time shares one has to others - with the operative words being "for a fee." Chances are the company is more about their fees with conditional strings. The advertising  of these companies do not comport with the realities of the marketplace. People face problems with time shares because of the ongoing maintenance fees without being able to use the facilities or their incomes cannot support the time shares yearly costs. A client of mine cut his losses and returned the shares back to the company who issued them which went back at a zero value.  Good luck.

Very truly yours,
Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law

       WICKERT LAW OFFICE

14900 Interurban Avenue South, Ste 255
        Tukwila, WA 98168
       Phone: 206-859-5502
         Fax: 206-260-9005
     www.wickertlawoffice.com
       wickertlaw at comcast.net

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email immediately.