[WSBAPT] Referral: South Everett - North Seattle Estate Planner

Stacey Romberg stacey at staceyromberg.com
Wed Apr 22 13:55:46 PDT 2015

That description fits my firm precisely! We'd be happy to help Felicia.

Stacey L. Romberg, Attorney at Law
10115 Greenwood Avenue N., PMB #275
Seattle, Washington 98133
Telephone: 206-784-5305
Facsimile: 206-789-8103
E-mail:  <mailto:info at staceyromberg.com> info at staceyromberg.com
Web site:  <http://www.staceyromberg.com/> www.staceyromberg.com

Practice concentrated on business law, estate planning and probate.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 5:00. In-person appointments
scheduled: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.

http://www.staceyromberg.com/SLR-logo.gif

NOTICE
The contents of this message and any attachments may be protected by the
attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine or other applicable
protections. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the message.
Thank you for your assistance.