[WSBAPT] Referral: South Everett - North Seattle Estate Planner

Dale Young lowelldaleyoung at msn.com
Wed Apr 22 13:53:24 PDT 2015

Felicia,

Well I expect there will be a number of referrals and self referrals on this, but let me be the first.   Estate Planning is one of my two specialties.

I represent quite few estate planning clients in South Snohomish County and North Seattle.   My office consultations are generally at Northgate, but I also consult with clients in North Bothell and Lynnwood who live further north.  I live on the border of Shoreline and Seattle.

Lowell Dale Young, LLC                From Real Estate to Your Estate
Lowell Dale Young                       Advice to Real Estate Buyers & Sellers
Attorney At Law               Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning
119 First Ave S. #200                        Probate and Avoiding Probate
Seattle, WA

Mailing address:
P.O. Box 25510
Seattle, WA 98165