[WSBAPT] ancillary probate question

Richard Wills richardwills at washington-probate.com
Fri Apr 17 16:53:16 PDT 2015

*Mike --- I've done loads of WA "ancillaries," like yours (AZ, CA, CO,
FL, NY, etc.) , & your closing method is what I've always used, although
I've had the WA PR sign the Decl of Completion as both the WA PR & the
domiciliary PR, acknowledging receipt, so no additional Receipt should
be required.  Bottom line:**
*

  * *Decl of Completion, stating net assets have been distributed to the
    domiciliary PR.*
  * *Notice of Filing to all heirs/Bfs.*