[WSBAPT] Referral to Munich attorney

Katharine P. Bauer kpb at bpblegal.com
Thu Apr 16 17:45:42 PDT 2015

In addition, make sure the will complies with the international
requirements.  For example, sign each page, not just the end.  Dorothy
foster can help you with this. Though an attorney to review in each country
is likely important.  Be careful not to revoke all prior wills unless that
is what is wanted and to specify which assets located where are ruled by
the will. Don't undertake this lightly, lots of traps to avoid or recognize.