[WSBAPT] Looking for expert to give opinion re a possible Hoarder (OCD and related conditions)

Kerry Richards krichards at brad-rich-law.com
Tue Apr 14 14:12:31 PDT 2015

Dear James:
As I remember from my readings, this is an anxiety disorder. I do not have the name of a psychologist to provide therapy, but you could call Tom Wall here in Seattle and he could provide some referrals. These anxiety disorders are quite difficult to treat. Denial is part of the symptomology. They can create some difficult and violent reactions. Imagine going through the mail and not being able to even part with junk mail. Retaining jars that once contained ice cream. The minutia overcomes and overwhelms.

Yours truly,

Kerry A. Richards
Bradshaw & Richards, P.S.
11300 Roosevelt Way NE, Suite 300