[WSBAPT] waiver forms

Jeanne Dawes jjdawes at goregrewe.com
Mon Apr 13 09:50:50 PDT 2015

Below is a past post about a cite that was going to do just that, but it is down now, and I don’t recall the attorney’s name who was working on it.  Morgan Gabse, the attorney who posted to the list, should have that information.  Here is the post he did back in March 2014.   I went to this site to get forms before it was shut down.  I think it would be great for something like this to be available.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D075CF.4AA323F0]
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, DO NOT READ, DISTRIBUTE OR REPRODUCE THIS TRANSMISSION (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS).  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER BY E-MAIL REPLY.

Hi fellow Young Lawyers!

I've noticed a lot of requests for documents and templates, which is great, so I wanted to share this information with you. I apologize if you are not interested in this information, and I do not intend for this to be a solicitation. It's a great site that I've been using, and just wanted to share for those who are looking for legal documents and templates.

An attorney I know here in Seattle has created what I think is a fantastic tool for lawyers. This website just launched in January, so it is still very much in the early stages (and is currently free to use). However, I think it has fantastic potential and wanted to share it with you. I've already found it useful! Please see the below information at your convenience. If you find the website useful, or if you see the potential usefulness of the site, please feel free to share with other attorneys.
Regards,
~Morgan

PS - Vitaliy, they don't have a prenup template up yet, so I put in that request. They have thousands of documents they are working through to get up on the website, so requests really help them determine what to add based on needs.
--
Morgan Gabse, Esq.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mmgabse

The site is not perfect yet, but we want you to have a chance to use it anyways. Try to break it. Send us your feedback, suggestions, and demands. We’ll appreciate you all the more for it.

Right now there are not very many documents in the database, but we have (literally) tens of thousands more files that we are working on sorting and uploading. If you make a request for a document, we will try to fulfill it.
Vizibid will only ever be as excellent as the community of lawyers who participate, so feel free to share the above access code with other attorneys you would like to share documents with.
Vizibid is open to lawyers from any state. The majority of documents Vizibid itself makes available will be for Washington lawyers because that's what we currently have stockpiled, but there is nothing stopping lawyers from other states from joining and getting documents flowing for other jurisdictions.